BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Resolution For 2010...

Happy New Year.... Its Been A Long Time That I Never Update This Blog.. Agaknya Apa Khabar Rakan-Rakan Bloggers.. Even Im Not Updating This Site.. I Have Read A Lot Of Story From All Of U... To All That Further Your Studies... Good Luck.. Expand Your Experiences..

Maybe Im Tottally Out Of My Mind.... Now Im Stuck In A Critical Condition At Sabak Bernam Again.. And It Is Without G... but However Life Must Go On Rite??
Its Weird To See My BlogSpace empty like This.. But Who Cares... Let Get Rid Of All The Unpleasent Memory And be A New Railey.... I Will Try My Best To Grad... I Want To Share With All Of U My 2010 target... And Hope So... U Will Give Me Some Moral Support....

1) Grad!! Grad!! And Grad!!..
-Its my key to have a better life... This is my mid and short term target for 2010.. hope so I will Never see this place in july 2010..

2) Get A Job...
-It Will happen if i can reach my first target... Fight For It!!!

3) Start To Get Close To Her..
- It will get real if i can reach those two target for 2010.. My long term target for this year...
Sound silly but i have wait for a long time hahahaha...

Wish Me Luck..... XoXo

0 comments: